Water treatment (without chlorine) by constructed wetlands
Dewatering and mineralization of sewage sludge by artificial reed beds
On-site treatment systems without public sewerage
Treatment wetlands (reed bed systems) for domestic and industrial wastewater
Cascades of ponds and planted soil filter systems
Aquatic habitat with water remediation
Green roofs for natural air-conditioning and water treatment
Artifical wetland systems with technical pretreatment steps
You can download our publications here.
1. Constructed Wetlands
2. Treatment of Polluted River Water - Features of the Reversed-Delta-Design Concept by Blumberg engineers
3. Practical examples for the application of floating islands and experiences from the last 20 years
4. Floating Installations
5. Introduction To Ecological Engineering-Case Studies and Solutions
6. Spray nozzles for wastewater distribution at vertical subsurface flow constructed wetlands
7. Lahstedt brochure on constructed wetlands
8. Legal limits of the European bathing water directive
9. Reed Bed Technology
10. Reed beds for sewage sludge dewatering and mineralization
11. Wetland roofs, a versatile and innovative type of green roof
12. Bibliography of publications from Mrs. Dr. Käthe Seidel, present at Ingenieurbüro Blumberg (Blumberg engineers)
13. Root Mat Filters
You can find more information on aerated constructed wetlands under this link.
More information on spray nozzles can be found under the download 6 above.